Monday, January 27, 2014

weekly update :)

Good afternoon y'all,

this week has been super crazy!
The first week of school passed which means....I'm an official broke college student lol
Books are SUPER EXPENSIVE! 
Renting is always the best choice! Or buying the international version!

Martin Luther king day was on Monday, we didn't have class, however we had community service. Even though I had to wake up at 6:00am, I got to work with 6th grade students from Guadalupe middle school. We did a few scientific experiments and the kids loved it. The physics circus also performed and it was a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

Yesterday was my birthday as well, I feel terribly blessed, my mom and my grandma have been the greates blessing of my life! I have celebrated with a food fest lol
But I also procrastinated on my Vlog :( 
Hopefully it will be recorded and uploaded today!

Xo Yarii<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment