Today, both Maria and I had a photo shoot for the Texas Scholars Magazine. With the good luck that surrounds me, the water in my apartment was non-existing -.-'
Since I had no running water, dry shampoo became my best friend.
ANYWAYS, We have been interviewed about our Gear Up experience!
We hope to inspire other students by telling our stories!
If we are attending a university DEBT-FREE, you can too!
Of course a photo shoot can NOT be complete if we didn't take a selfie ;)
Maria and I, were so excited to see each other again, that we decided to do a tag! we came up with a few questions (which we answered in a video). I will be editing and uploading that video very soon!
Of course, all of our GUALA leaders are tagged!
I hope you guys have a wonderful week! Remember that Gear Up works!
XO Yarii <3

No comments:
Post a Comment