I'm ONE week away from going back to school....NOOOOOOO!!!!!
I need more vacations! haha
I have been enjoying these past days with my family. Today, I cooked breakfast in my apartment for my mom and my grandma, and let me tell you, my grandma was wondering if my cooking was better than my mom's!
It's a huge deal for me! LOL
the breakfast menu included fresh (lemon, kale, cucumber, apple, banana, spinach and celery) juice, organic eggs with soyrizo and chocolate chip pancakes!
Although it's only been 6 days, I'm excited to keep up with my goals/ resolutions for this year!
This 2014, I decided to build a better relationship with God. Let's be realistic, the bible is a HUMONGOUS book; but I've decided to read a chapter each night, and eventually, I will have read the entire bible! Since I didn't set a deadline, it's a goal I can pick back up at any time, if I ever forget to read.
Tomorrow, RA training will begin. I look forward to reconnecting with my coworkers after a long needed holiday!
Have an awesome week and we'll talk next monday :)
XOXO Yarii <3
No comments:
Post a Comment