Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Love is louder😍

What is the difference between constructive criticism and mean comments?
How can we stop bullying and spread love?

I'm sure most of us have heard rude comments, the problem begins when you believe those comments and begin hating yourself. Bullying becomes so extreme at times that people commit suicide. NEVER joke around with a phrase similar to "Just kill yourself!" You never know how a person will react, nor what they've been through. Most depressed people will not cry in front of others and when people kill themselves a comment you hear often is "But they always looked so happy!" 
How would you feel if the result of your comment was a death.


If you're feeling depressed at this moment, watch this video by Kandee! It might not be the cure for your depression, but it will cheer you up!


Remember that I'm always here for you and I love every single one of you!
XO Yarii <3

No comments:

Post a Comment