Thursday, January 2, 2014

First Blog :)

Hi y'all (:

Today is the first day of 2014!
(Technically is the second day because it's past midnight, but let's pretend it's not)
I have decided to start this wonderful year by blogging!
I'm currently filming an apartment tour, but I probably won't upload it until the 3rd week of January.
I'm anxious to see where life is going to take me this year, hopefully I become a little more organized haha!
Last night was so much fun! My family and I ran around to symbolize traveling during the year, ate 12 grapes for 12 wishes, shared our new year resolutions and wore something red(love)/yellow(money)!
they're rituals that we do every new years eve, it might not work, but we have a lot of fun bonding this way!
What are some New Years Eve rituals that you do with your family? I'm curious, maybe I can add some new ones to mine ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment