I've been having an roller coaster week! Although I've been meeting all my weekly goals, unfortunately I got sick :/
I have a cold and conjunctivitis 0=
thank god today i'll be getting medicine.
As I told y'all last week, Maria and I were in a photo shoot for the Texas Scholars Magazine, we also had time to film a GUALA tag and it's finally up on youtube!
I had so much fun filming/editing it and I hope we get to do more blogs together!
Now it's time for the other GUALA leaders/mentors to respond back!
Ashton already did her GUALA tag and it was really good! Her funniest memory was the time that we went to a rude psychic, and i had totally forgotten about that! we thought that she was going to curse us, she obviously didn't because ro, ashton, maria and I are all doing great things!
How did you like our GUALA tag? leave a comment below :)
I also shared with y'all my life goals! God willing, I will reach them all!
what are your goals? let me know by writing a comment or filming a video response!
I apologize for not uploading the room tour yet, but since we've been having cold weather, it's not sunny and I still need to film the outside of casa bella. If the weather continues like this, I will just film it and upload it regardless.
On friday, all the RAs from Casa Bella had their photo shoot! It was so much fun, we're like a family and enjoy hanging out with each other! This wednesday we will be showing Catching fire at the casa bella lawn @ 7PM! I'm a big hunger games fan so i will definitely be there!
I'm the Building 3 RA!
I have the best Building buddy! If you see Frank around campus make sure you say hi :)
That's all for today's blog! I hope y'all have a great week!
Remember that Gear Up Works!
XO Yarii <3
Follow me on TWITTER!
Check out my Journey to MD YouTube channel!


No comments:
Post a Comment