I hope everyone has been having a wonderful week!
Praise the lord for this weather, because the cold is gone :3
I love that it's not too hot, like it's sunny but it's windy, so you're not sweating like crazy :)
ANYWAYS, enough ranting about the weather!
I have finally uploaded the first set of Spanish/English vlogs!
Both videos are all about GPA :)
Para ver en el video en español, oprime el botón de play de este video:
To watch the English version, click play here:
This past 2 weeks, were all about taking tests! Now that they're over, I'm so ready to relax!
I will for sure be visiting my bestie in mexico, we will go get manis and pedis, then i will probably go to the pool and read a book.
Who am I kidding.... I still have the MCAT to worry about D;
I have been working on my sleeping schedule as well. I feel like a grandma sometimes, because by 10:00 PM I am GONE! I start getting sleepy by 9:30, I shut off all electronics (I have my phone on a scheduled do not disturb), and I proceed to read the bible.
I love sleeping early because I wake up early, I make breakfast and start my productive day.
At what time do you usually go to sleep? What's your night time routine like?
Have a blessed week,
XO Yarii <3
Don't forget to follow me on twitter @yarii_igle
Check out my youtube channel at www.youtube.com/JourneyToMD
No comments:
Post a Comment