Thursday, February 13, 2014

Weekly update :)

Hello beauties,

I'm sorry i took so long in blogging!
I had my first test week :S
well I actually had TWO exams!

Anyways, this week I will be bombarding YouTube with 4 uploads!
I finally got around to editing all the vlogs I had filmed!

I also have a surprise for valentine's day <3

I've mentioned before that I'm from mexico, (and I bring this up because I had an idea!) so my mom doesn't know much english. Since my mom is obviously not the only one who doesn't speak english in this country, I have started filming a translation for my videos!
So there will be an english version AND a spanish version!
Sometimes I might just add subtitles or I'll see how it will work out!



today’s vlog is all about GPA!
Some students and parents don’t know what a GPA is and its importance!
I’m here to help :)
I also talk about some great tips on how to raise and/or maintain your GPA :D


After so looooooong, i have finally edited and uploaded my apartment tour!
this room tour will show what it's like living at UTB housing!
I love living at Casa Bella!
If you're planning to enroll in UTB make sure you consider living with us ;)



xo Yarii <3


Check out my Journey To MD YouTube channel 

Follow me on twitter @yarii_igle

No comments:

Post a Comment